The mission is to promote youth lacrosse skills, strength, conditioning, training and endurance, to develop character and good sportsmanship and a healthy competitive nature in our players, and to encourage play at a higher level competition.
NYMA RULES - all members/players/guests of players/opponents must following the rules to continue to allow NYMA to rent to CYL.
1. PARKING -ONLY in the lot behind the gym OR gravel lot across from the gym.
2. NO PARKING PERMITTED Anywhere on Faculty Road Nor ON GRASS.
3. WALK Down to the FIELD, exceptions will be made for handicap, elderly, pregnant or persons of other disabilities ONLY.
4. Pets are NOT allowed on campus at any time.
5. CYL will be charged a fine (which we cannot afford to pay) for VEHICLES parked at or on playing fields or on roadways plus the cost of any property damage.
We are lucky to have access to NYMA fields, please respect their rules so that CYL can enjoy supporting the Lacrosse
Coaches notify a CYL board remember if anyone in violation of these rules.
Coaches notify coaches from opposing teams to pass along to their players when coming to NYMA.
Please email me if you know of someone who would like to earn money and monitory the parking area for future games.