2021 COVID GUIDELINES
These guidelines are for all CYL Coaches, Players and Supporters have been outlined by Mid Hudson Youth Lacrosse League for all teams and incorporate the minimum current COVID protocols set forth by both US Lacrosse and New York State.
1. Any player or coach who has COVID like symptoms must not participate in practices or games and follow state guidelines for quarantining until they are symptom free.
2. Coaches and players not actively playing in a game or practice must wear face coverings as mandated by the state law and CDC recommendations.
3. A maximum of 2 supporters/spectators per player may attend practices or games.
4. All supporters/spectators must follow current outdoor face covering and social distancing requirements.
5. Please RSVP to practices and games so coaches can easily keep track of attendance for contact tracing.
(This can be done easily on the Sports Sign up app, if you do not see your players teams for this year please delete the app from your mobile device and down load a new copy then look under schedule and click the person icon to log if you are attending. Please be sure to change your attendance plans if you do not attend.)
6. Please do not share equipment or water bottles. Hand sanitizer will be available.